I think these videos speak for themselves. I am publically thanking all of those who have stood up and said something about what's really going on out there. I also want to thank Dr. Cezar and Dr. Gipson for standing up and pointing out that soring is still rampant. This is a huge step and gives me a lot of hope for the sound Tennessee Walking Horse.
Dr. Cezar - Emphasis to Inspection
Dr. Gipson Training Closing Remarks
I will be transcribing these videos and posting them here, just in case they're pulled.
Edited 2-4-09: It seems these have already been pulled. Dammit! I will try to find them somewhere else.
"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."
~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010
"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."
~ St. Francis of Assisi
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (76)
- ► 2010 (40)
- NEWS and ARTICLES - New Bill for State of KY to He...
- ARTICLE - Repost: Court of Appeals Denies Derickso...
- NEWS and ARTICLE - Repost: HSUS Applauds Court of ...
- NEWS - Kentucky Horse Racing Commission decides to...
- HOW YOU CAN HELP - Writing Letters, Part 2: Format...
- PRESENTATIONS - USDA January 2009 Thermography Sem...
- HOW YOU CAN HELP - Writing Letters, Part 1: Langua...
- PRESENTATION - Emphasis on Inspection Protocol Beg...
- PRESENTATION - Videos From the January 2009 USDA D...
- NEWS - The Sound Horse Conference 2009, March 20-2...
- ▼ February (10)