"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."

~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thursday, February 19, 2009

NEWS - Kentucky Horse Racing Commission decides to withhold breeders' incentive from KWHA

The Kentucky Race Horse Commission (KRHC) has made a tremendous stand and has decided not to award any more of the breeders' incentive taxes to the KWHA.

Click here for the article.

Click here for the editorial.

This is an amazing step in the history of the TWH. These monsters who torture horses are finally getting what they deserve.

Please see my Catagory concerning the KWHA* to read more about this organization and its continued abuse of the TWH. *Coming soon--I need to go through the posts first! :)

1 comment:

Colste Stables said...

HaHa, I saw your post on FHOTD about the Walkin On Ranch Website! I have SERIOUSLY thought about writing her to ask if I could build a website for her! I have built several from scratch professionally and I know there are some nice programs out there too to help you build a decent one. Her's is wayyy to crowded, you can't find anything, and it makes her look seriously unprofessional. Advertising clinics and selling DVDs on her site is great...however, when I first visited...I thought to myself, "I don't really want to buy a video from this person considering how unprofessional their site is!" Of course, once I found out more about her and Champagne Watchout, my perception changed. I am positive with a better site, she would get much more traffic and business. It's sad she isn't more open to the idea. I might email her just to see what she will say.

Blog Archive