The Kentucky Race Horse Commission (KRHC) has made a tremendous stand and has decided not to award any more of the breeders' incentive taxes to the KWHA.
Click here for the article.
Click here for the editorial.
This is an amazing step in the history of the TWH. These monsters who torture horses are finally getting what they deserve.
Please see my Catagory concerning the KWHA* to read more about this organization and its continued abuse of the TWH. *Coming soon--I need to go through the posts first! :)
"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."
~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010
"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."
~ St. Francis of Assisi
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (76)
- ► 2010 (40)
- NEWS and ARTICLES - New Bill for State of KY to He...
- ARTICLE - Repost: Court of Appeals Denies Derickso...
- NEWS and ARTICLE - Repost: HSUS Applauds Court of ...
- NEWS - Kentucky Horse Racing Commission decides to...
- HOW YOU CAN HELP - Writing Letters, Part 2: Format...
- PRESENTATIONS - USDA January 2009 Thermography Sem...
- HOW YOU CAN HELP - Writing Letters, Part 1: Langua...
- PRESENTATION - Emphasis on Inspection Protocol Beg...
- PRESENTATION - Videos From the January 2009 USDA D...
- NEWS - The Sound Horse Conference 2009, March 20-2...
- ▼ February (10)