Article from the Chattanooga Times concerning this year's Celebration violations and a woman who lost her horse due to too many years of abuse, even after she tried to rescue him. Click here for the article.
My condolences to Ms. Stolz. You are a wonderful, brave person to do as much as you could for Soldier after his abuse. I hope you find solace in the fact that he is no longer in pain or suffering. Thank you for giving him a good life after his abuse and for helping him as best you could.
"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."
~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010
"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."
~ St. Francis of Assisi
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (76)
- ► 2010 (40)
- ► 2009 (42)
- ARTICLE and NEWS - From one horse to another: make...
- RESEARCH - Chemicals found in the USDA sniffer tes...
- NEWS - Earl's at it again: Accounting requested fo...
- NEWS - More fuel for the fire: USDA Inspectors Har...
- THOUGHTS - I added another catagory
- NEWS and RESEARCH - USDA Foreign Substances Result...
- NEWS and RESEARCH - Shows Attended by USDA in 2008...
- ARTICLE and NEWS - Chattanooga Times information o...
- THOUGHTS - An admission of guilt?
- NEWS - The results are in! Soring Violations Were...
- NEWS - USDA inspectors dampen walking horse show
- NEWS - Letter to the Editor of Kentucky Herald
- ARTICLE - New editorial concerning soring and Sen....
- ARTICLE - For those of you who want positive info ...
- ARTICLE - The Senate Guru Blog Labor Day Post
- ARTICLE - The Rural Blog post concerning sore hors...
- ARTICLE - Barefoot and Progressive post regarding ...
- ▼ September (17)