"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."

~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

~ St. Francis of Assisi

Sunday, May 13, 2012

NEWS - ABC News Will Feature the TWH on Wednesday's Broadcast

GOOD NEWS FOR THE SOUND HORSE!  I found out there is going to be an expose on the TWH on ABC news this Wednesday, May 16, 6:30 pm EST with Diane Sawyer.  I'm not sure if it's just the news or going to be on her show. I will keep my eyes peeled and will announce what I find out.  Then, on Thursday, the HSUS is going to be releasing a video concerning the TWH.  I think we're going to see some real eye openers here about soring and that it's still prominent in the industry.  Be sure to tune in!

***EDITED 5/14/2012 to correct the time the show will air.

No comments:

Blog Archive