"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."

~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

~ St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Apology on Posting Comments

Hello everyone.  I wanted to apologize that recently, your comments weren't being posted in a timely manner.  I discovered that I had misspelled my email address where the comments information goes to.  So I have fixed that and now I will be notified directly when comments need to be approved.  As a reminder, I only have it set up so I have to moderate comments to keep spam from coming through.  Thanks in advance for your understanding!

No comments:

Blog Archive