|SHOW Suspends Peebles Judges´ License|
|News Release dated Jan 06, 2011|
SHELBYVILLE, Tenn. - The SHOW HIO has suspended the judging license of Dick Peebles pending the final outcome of the criminal proceeding against Peebles. At conclusion of that proceeding a final decision with regard to the status of his license will be made by the SHOW Judging Panel.
SHOW President Dr. Stephen L. Mullins issued the suspension on January 6, 2011 at the unanimous request of the SHOW judging panel.
"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."
~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010
"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."
~ St. Francis of Assisi
Monday, January 10, 2011
NEWS - SHOW Suspends Peebles' Judge License
THANK YOU SHOW. I am so glad to hear this, and that it was the panel's unanimous decision.
From their website (click here for the webpage):
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ARTICLE - WHTA Invites Other HIOs to Its Jan 2011 ...
- NEWS - SHOW Receives Warning Letter from USDA
- NEWS - Sound Horses Prevail With the Kentucky Hors...
- RESEARCH - Anything Equine Blog by Rose Miller
- NEWS - USDA Suspends Russ Thompson and Jason Scott...
- NEWS - SHOW Suspends Peebles' Judge License
- NEWS - WHTA Director Arrested on Sex Charges
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2010 (40)
- ► 2009 (42)