Here's a video that was put together by two girls in Girl Scouts. I commend these two young women for stepping up and exposing this information. I hope that young adults of their age who are currently involved in soring watch this video and have a change of heart. If the next generation steps up and says NO to soring, then we can hope to for a bright future for the TWH.
Click here for the video.
"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."
~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010
"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."
~ St. Francis of Assisi
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (76)
- ► 2010 (40)
- ► 2009 (42)
- NEWS and ARTICLES - The KHRC approves an emergency...
- NEWS - Video: See it Through My Eyes
- ARTICLES - A simple nibble & It all started with a...
- THOUGHTS - RUMOR CONTROL Concerning NWHA
- NEWS and ARTICLE - KY State Regulators Investigate...
- NEWS - HSUS invited to the NWHA Nationals
- ARTICLES - Pre-HPA Outrage
- ▼ October (7)